Myanmar, Thailand & Laos Private Tour, Trek Cycle Cruise & Kayak 14 days
for travellers who like to get up close and personal to the countries they visit by trekking, cycling, cruising and kayaking their way through the countries of Myanmar, Thailand and Laos. This amazing multi-sport tour of the Asian Golden Triangle has been curated to provide maximum assistance and structure to adventurers who want to get into Asia and explore.
Here you have it – for travellers who like to get up close and personal to the countries they visit by trekking, cycling, cruising and kayaking their way through the countries of Myanmar, Thailand and Laos. This amazing multi-sport tour of the Asian Golden Triangle has been curated to provide maximum assistance and structure to adventurers who want to get into Asia and explore.
Expect a mix of accommodation throughout and meals where indicated on the itinerary. There is a mix of days for sightseeing and relaxing but in a nutshell – 1 hard day of exercise, 3 medium days and 5 relatively easy days of sporting exertion. Consequently you should be reasonably fit, remember it can be hot and humid.
This private Asia tour can run with a minimum of 2 guests or invite your friends and family up to a maximum of 15. Anything beyond that is possible but we will work with our agents in Myanmar, Thailand and Laos to fine tune the accommodation and transportation detail.
Sorry, single supplements apply – prices are based on twin or double room occupancy.
Our services include:
- Luggage transfer
- Plenty of water per person per trekking day
- Snacks and local fruit
- Cold towels
- 1 Certified, English speaking guide
- 1 assistant guide for 11-15 pax, 2 assistant guides for 16+ pax
- Vehicles: (varies based on local conditions and vehicle sizes available)
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Sightseeing tickets and zone entrance fees where mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Accommodation as listed.
- Flight reconfirmation
Our services don’t include:
- Visa arrangements / Personal Travel Insurance
- Soft drinks or beverages beyond water /Beverage and alcoholic drinks at mealtimes/ Energy drinks or powders, performance bars, or performance gels (Gatorade, Powerbars, Gu, Isostar, etc)
- Meals other than mentioned
- Personal expenditure (laundry, telephone etc.)
- Credit card/bank transfer fees
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion
- Additional language speaking guides
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips.
The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
In Thailand our services include:
When necessary, an additional local guide for 8-16 travellers and 2 assistant guides for 17+ travellers will be made available.
In Laos our services include:
Additional local guide for 8-16 pax, 2 assistant guides for 17+ pax
Vehicles: Private air conditioned backup vehicle, local trucks for carrying the bikes
10 litre dry bag storage for phone, wallet, camera, etc ; provided