Vietnam & Cambodia Luxury Cruise, 13 Days
Cruise through Vietnam and Cambodia aboard a Luxurious River Ship the RV AmaLotus. Onboard one of the finest luxury river ships, gain an insight into authentic local life which goes way beyond the tourist trail. The route is full of thriving cities, rural communities, floating villages such as Kompong Luong, floating markets and endless rice paddies, pagodas and temples.
Enjoy personalised service from the outstanding ship’s staff whilst travelling the Mekong River. Each day you’ll wake to new adventures and experiences that are sure to become unforgettable memories. Explore Vietnam and cruise overnight on Ha Long Bay before discovering Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Whilst not on the boat, stay in luxurious hotel accommodation which has been hand-picked by our ground handlers for maximum comfort and location.
This Mekong River cruise can be combined with a land tour so you experience the most from each wonderful destination.
Our professional Cruise Directors are friendly English-speaking locals who possess amazing knowledge. With a reputation as the best in the business, they are always on hand to ensure your experience is unforgettable.
**Some special money savings at particular times of year – check with us for details.
Trip code: VEMR15F Saigon to Siem Reap
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels or tour Long Tan
- Savour a degustation dinner at Xu Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- Admire the sunrise at Cambodia’s Angkor, an extensive array of ornate 12th-century stone structures and beehive like towers built in the jungle near Siem Reap.
- All meals, plus complimentary house wine, local beer, local spirits and soft drink served at your discretion on board the RV AmaDara or RV AmaLotus. (Includes 31 meals – enjoy 12 Breakfasts,
- 8 Lunches and 11 Dinners)
- Tour Director & expert local English speaking guides
- All sightseeing & onboard entertainment
- Unique or exclusive Signature Invitations
- Freedom of Choice inclusions
- Overseas transfers, all port charges & tipping