New Zealand Coach Tour, Rail & Cruise 19 days
It’s New Zealand, but with a difference. See spectacular countryside as you cross this spellbinding country on a number of breathtaking rail journeys, and explore the beautiful seascapes of Auckland on a cruise aboard the Ipipiri. A spacious, luxurious coach ensures you enjoy the ride between adventures, maybe even becoming a sightseeing adventure in itself. What better way to see New Zealand?
|Tags:||new zealand, new zealand coach tours, new zealand escorted tours|
It’s New Zealand, but with a difference. See spectacular countryside as you cross this spellbinding country on a number of breathtaking rail journeys, and explore the beautiful seascapes of Auckland on a cruise aboard the Ipipiri. A spacious, luxurious coach ensures you enjoy the ride between adventures, becoming a sightseeing adventure in itself. This New Zealand Coach tour is bound to be the talking point when you get home – it is diverse and offers the best of all transport options throughout. There are similar tours out there for a range of prices, but this tour has the edge as the itinerary is superior and the accommodation is the best. Contact us if you would like to discuss the wider range of escorted coach tours. What better way to see New Zealand?
Image: Aoraki, Mount Cook © David Swanson
- Journey aboard the Glenbrook Vintage Railway
- Embark on a sensational overnight cruise aboard the Ipipiri
- Enjoy a unique self-drive rail cruising experience
- Travel through the breathtaking Tongariro National Park on the Northern Explorer train
- Explore the fascinating Fell Locomotive Museum
- Chug past idyllic scenery aboard the Coastal Pacific train
- Ride on the famous TranzAlpine train
- Wake up to the beauty of Milford Sound on the Milford Mariner
- Journey aboard the Taieri Gorge Railway
- Travel up the Pacific coast on the Seasider train
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in New Zealand
- Travel aboard a spacious, luxurious coach
- Dedicated Tour Director and professional drivers
- The additional services of expert local guides in select locations
- All sightseeing, excursions and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Includes 28 meals – enjoy 16 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners and 6 Feature Dinners (Welcome Dinner at the Amora Hotel Auckland, Traditional Maori Hangi Feast in Rotorua,
- Enjoy dinner on the Milford Mariner Overnight Cruise, Farewell Dinner at The Hermitage Hotel Mt Cook)
- Accommodation in Iconic Hotels & Resorts
Freedom of Choice
Freedom of Choice concept allows you to tailor your holiday to suit your interests and tastes, at no extra cost.
In Mt Cook, Queenstown, Rotorua and Auckland – See your Freedom of Choice Sightseeing Inclusions on the itinerary. Also included are Freedom of Choice Dining Inclusions, where you can choose from a range of exceptional restaurants in Queenstown and Wellington. See your Freedom of Choice Dining Inclusions on the itinerary.
Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change
Supplements for solo travellers are available on application
Ask us about pre & post accommodation
Triple rooms may include a roll-away bed. Please check at time of booking
Prices are for land/rail