Hanoi to Bangkok
A popular and wide-ranging small group tour of Asia, showcasing the natural wonders and fascinating cultures of Vietnam and Cambodia over 17 days. This adventure offers a combination of guided excursions and free time to explore beaches, ruins, urban culture, and awe-inspiring landscapes. Expect all of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price on this classic tour from Hanoi to Bangkok.
Although many activities are included, there is still plenty of time to explore on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character feature on this tour with a mix of public and private transport. Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels ensures the whole family can enjoy the trip; there is nothing too physically challenging. All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Expect a maximum of 15 fellow minded travellers on this small group tour of Asia but an average of 12.
Image: Cambodia Angkor Wat Sunrise © Leo Tamburi
- Cruise the Mekong Delta for a day
- Overnight on a traditional sailing junk boat in Halong Bay
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hue and the Imperial Citadel and Tomb
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An and the opportunity to learn how to make noodles
- Angkor Wat, the former capital of the Khmer Kingdom
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek : The Killing Fields.
- Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cycle Phnom Penh
- Local Khmer dinner
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue)
- Noodle making demonstration and lunch at Oodles of Noodles, (Hoi An)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap)
- Local Khmer dinner in nearby village either at the New Hope project or with a local family (depends on departure)
- Border crossing support
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities by train, local bus, air-con bus, plane, walking, cyclo, boat.
- Accommodations: Hotels (14 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
- Meals: 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.)
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.